Whether it’s your car or a kitchen appliance, over time, most of our possessions tend to break down in one way or another and require repair. If you have a gate on your property, that’s bound to break down at some point as well. When it does, contact the experts for gate repair in Carlsbad, NM! Here are a few surefire ways to know that it’s time to repair your gate:
- Your gate is rusty: A mixture of rain and other elements will slowly eat away at the paint on your gate. After a while, once that first layer of paint is gone, the underlying metal is bound to start getting rusty. Your gate won’t only look bad once that rust sets in—it may also start to not work as well as it should. If you have a rusty gate, call the pros. We’ll be able to sand off that rust, repaint your gate and get it back to like-new condition in no time at all.
- Your gate won’t open: Gates are obviously meant to open with ease to let you onto and off your property quickly. If you’re having a hard time opening your gate, it’s going to be a major inconvenience. A faulty gate could be caused by rust, a broken hinge, structural damage or a myriad of other reas We’re positive we can diagnose the problem with the gate and either repair it or replace it if necessary.
- Your gate won’t close: Just as your gate needs to open with ease, it needs to close easily and stay secure until you’re ready to leave again. A gate with a broken lock or latch mechanism is bound to open back up after you’ve tried closing it. An open gate is a security concern and could possibly allow your livestock to escape. Not good! Call us for gate repair in Carlsbad, NM if you’ve noticed your gate opening back up after you’ve tried to close it.
- Your gate is rattling: Even if your gate is closing all the way, it might still be wiggling or rattling around while it’s closed. This might not seem like a big deal now, but in a few months, that slight rattle could turn into a big problem. Contact us to fix that rattle before it’s too late.
- Your gate has structural damage: As mentioned above, a structurally damaged gate may be hard or impossible to open and/or close. Whether the damage came from a vehicle ramming into it, or from one of your cattle running at it, we can do our best to repair it. Sadly, sometimes a gate is beyond repair. Luckily for you, we can install a brand new one if we can’t fix it! We sell all different types and brands of gates to perfectly match your fence and meet your needs.
We offer all types of gate repair in Carlsbad, NM—from residential gates to gates for industrial barbed wire fences, we have your back! Give Guadalupe Mountain Fencing LLC today to find out how we can service your broken gate.