The government pays out billions every year for contract work, and last year nearly 25 percent of those contracts were handled by small businesses like ours. The competition for these contracts is fierce because there are a lot of benefits to government contracting, and the best of the best bid for these projects. The government is very selective when they choose a contractor for a project, which is why we are proud to be a fence contractor in Carlsbad, NM that government entities have chosen to work with.
Below are the top five reasons the government has chosen us as a contractor, and these reasons are points you can use too in your search for a fence contractor in Carlsbad, NM:
- Experience: Experience is a top priority to the government when searching for a contractor. Experience not only means that you’ve proven to be a reputable resource in your field, but it also means that you have faced and conquered the unexpected. The government looks for experienced contractors like us because they know we’ve already seen it all and can be proactive when it comes to problem solving.
- Quality: When the government spends taxpayer money on a project, they need to know that money is being well invested. That’s why quality is important as a government contractor. The fences we build are made with durable materials and to spec for their specific use and environment, which is why they can stand up to years of being exposed to the outdoor elements.
- Price: Just because the government cares about quality doesn’t mean they aren’t hoping to get a good deal, too. Being able to compete with some of the larger firms out there when it comes to price is what keeps us in the game. We work hard to provide quality work at prices that are still competitive.
- Reliability: When the government works with a contractor, they need to know that the company will follow through on their promises. If we say we’re going to deliver a quality product by a certain date, that’s what we’re going to do. The government doesn’t want to be following up on a contractor to make sure the work is being done.
- Licensed and insured: The government simply will not work with a contractor who is not licensed and insured. The liability risk involved is too high, and the government has very specific standards. Being able to provide proof of licensure and insurance is required to even bid on a contracting project.
The government has a large pool of contractors to choose from for each project—even fencing projects. They only work with the best contractors with a proven track record of quality services and products, and so should you. At Guadalupe Mountain Fencing LLC, we offer the same high quality of service to all our clients, not just the government contracts. If the government counts on us to build fences, we think you should too. If you’re looking for an outstanding fence contractor in Carlsbad, NM, give us a call today to learn more about our services!