The fence protecting your property is made to last for years and years. However, there could come a day when it would benefit from fence repair in Carlsbad, NM. The good news is that your fence likely won’t just up and topple over one day—there are several different signs that your fence needs a professional repair. Continue reading to learn about a few of them:
- You have security concerns: Chances are, the main reason you have a fence is to protect your home and property from intruders. If your fence has big holes or gaps in it, it’s probably not doing its job. In most scenarios, we can repair fences that are less than secure to set the owner’s mind at ease and ensure everything is safe and secure. Contact us right away if you have a feeling that your property isn’t very secure behind your weak fence.
- There’s visible rust: Some rust development is likely the first thing you’ll notice with an aging fence. Needless to say, a rusty fence doesn’t look too good, and it can also lead to some security concerns down the road. A rusty fence is a weaker fence, which means it’s easier for criminals and predators to penetrate. Have any rusty parts of your fence repaired now to avoid a break-in or attack on your property.
- The wood is rotting: This one mostly applies to wooden fences, but wooden fence posts on wire fencing can also start to rot. If you notice any rotten boards or fence posts, it’s a good idea to call for repair right away. That rotting will only get worse as time goes on, and will eventually necessitate replacement if you don’t act fast.
- It’s starting to lean: Even if it’s professionally installed, your fence may start to lean over time. This is caused by the ground shifting underneath the posts, and there’s nothing we can do to stop it from occurring. The good news is that it’s a fairly quick fix! All our team has to do is dig new holes for your fence posts and shore up the ground, and you’ll be good to go. Though you could potentially tackle this task by yourself, it’ll be a whole lot easier to let us handle it.
- You want to avoid replacement: We’ve mentioned it several times before, but repairing your fence sooner rather than later can help you prevent the need to replace your fence. Replacement isn’t just more expensive than repairs—it’s also a more time-consuming process. The good news is that our team can both repair and replace fences, so we’re your one-stop shop for all of your fencing needs.
Whether you need to fix your wood fence because it’s rotten or your barbed wire fence because it’s rusty, choose Guadalupe Mountain Fencing LLC for all of your repair needs. We offer some of the highest quality fence repair in Carlsbad, NM, at the most competitive prices. Call us today to learn more about all of our services.