Choosing a fencing material for your property or home requires more considerations than simply looks and pricing. Privacy, maintenance requirements, materials and security are all factors that go into choosing the right type of fencing for your space.
Many people are opting for aluminum fences in Carlsbad, NM. Aluminum offers a wrought iron-like appearance, but is more lightweight. Could this be the right fencing material for you? Let’s find out:
- Inexpensive: Aluminum fencing is more expensive than wood, but significantly cheaper than wrought iron or steel. It’s slightly more of an investment than installing a wooden fence, but will last longer.
- Durable: Speaking of which, aluminum is popular due to its durability, especially compared to the lower cost. In fact, aluminum outlasts wood, chain-link and wrought iron fences. Many aluminum fences come with a lifetime warranty.
- Easy to install: Save time and money on installation with an aluminum fence in Carlsbad, NM! Aluminum is great because it can be installed just about anywhere, including hills and slopes. It’s also adjustable for easy compliance with your local building codes.
- Decorative and functional: Obviously, you want your fence to be functional, especially when children and pets are involved. The great thing about aluminum fencing is that it also looks great, comes in several different decorative options and, in some cases, you may be able to custom-mold it for more specific flair.
- Easy to maintain: Aluminum fencing will never rust, and you’ll never need to paint it, unlike other fencing materials. Wooden fencing can fade, rot and break—you don’t have to worry about that with this lightweight metal.
- It’s a green choice: Aluminum is easily recycled, which means that your fence is not only made out of recycled materials, but at the end of its lifespan, it can be recycled into something else, too.
Is aluminum fencing right for you?
While aluminum is an ideal fencing material for many properties, there are a few drawbacks that could be deal-breakers, depending on your situation. First, while it’s low-maintenance and quite durable, it’s one of the weaker types of fencing material. If you’re installing fences for security purposes, this might not be the right choice.
Second, this type of fencing doesn’t offer a lot of privacy. It’s great for delineating property boundaries, keeping children and pets in (or out) and looks nice, but if you’re trying to give your home or business privacy or shade, another choice might be right for you. Similarly, it won’t necessarily help with blocking less-than-stellar views from your windows.
Whether you choose aluminum fencing or want to explore more options, be sure to call the team at Guadalupe Mountain Fencing LLC to help you out.
Aluminum fencing in Carlsbad, NM
Guadalupe Mountain Fencing LLC specializes in commercial fencing, with a variety of residential fencing options available. No matter what kind of fence you’re interested in installing, we can help you choose the right type for your property, install it and even make repairs when needed. Call us today to start discussing your options.