All fencing materials aren’t created equal, and choosing to install the wrong material can have dire consequences. From broken boards to developing massive holes, shoddy fencing products just won’t do! This post will cover the four most durable fencing products on the market in Carlsbad, NM that you can rely on for years to come:
- Vinyl: Lightweight and easy to work with, vinyl is a popular fencing product for DIY homeowners. Although they can be installed in as little as a day without any heavy-duty machinery, durable vinyl fences will last for years. Better still, vinyl doesn’t require a ton of maintenance. All you need to do to keep the fence looking great is clean it now and then.
- Pressure-treated wood: Without proper treatment, a wood fence will begin to rot and fall into decay sooner rather than later. That’s why pressure-treated wood is on the market. Pressure-treated wood is injected with chemicals that prevent rot and can even keep termites at bay. Keep in mind that pressure-treated wood fences will still need to be painted or stained every few years to maintain an attractive appearance.
- Aluminum: Since it’s durable and practically maintenance free, aluminum fencing is popular among homeowners and business owners who prefer to be hands-off when it comes to fencing. Aluminum won’t rust—even in the harshest conditions—so there’s no need to worry about staining or treating it. Like vinyl, aluminum just needs to be washed down when it gets dirty.
- Iron: When it comes to durability, no product tops an iron fence. Although it can last for decades without showing any signs of aging, iron requires regular maintenance to look its best. Be sure to remove any rust as soon as you spot it, and keep it as clean as possible.
Have your fence professionally installed!
Even if you do choose one of the four most durable fencing products on the market in Carlsbad, NM, you shouldn’t install it yourself. Here are a few of the reasons to hire a professional to tackle the job:
- Greater longevity: An improperly installed fence may topple over in strong winds or start losing posts within a year or two. That’s not the case if you hire a pro! Professionals ensure your fence is properly installed and will last for decades without fail.
- Stress-free installation: Installing a fence is no walk in the park. Even if you opt for an easy-to-install vinyl fence, it can still be a labor-intensive project. Instead of sweating in the hot summer sun, kick back and let a pro handle your fence installation for you.
- Save money: Hiring a professional to install your fence can actually be less costly than doing it yourself. On top of the cost of materials, fence installation often requires expensive tools and machinery that you probably don’t have on hand. Pros already have that gear and can also get a discount on materials—passing the savings onto you.
Regardless of which of the four most durable fencing products on the market in Carlsbad, NM you choose, be sure to call Guadalupe Mountain Fencing LLC to install it. We’ve been installing high-quality fences since 2010 at some of the best prices in the state!